Articles Related to Stephen Jay Gould
Additional Book Reviews
Humans, IQ, and Evolutionary-Psychology
Books of Interest
Causes, Pattern and Tempo of Evolutionary Change
- Reinventing Darwin: by Niles Eldredge
- The Blind Watchmaker: by Richard Dawkins
- Darwin's Dangerous Idea: by Daniel C. Dennett
- The Pattern of Evolution: by Niles Eldredge
- The Dynamics of Evolution: edited by Steven Peterson
- Adaptation and Natural Selection: by George C. Williams
- Time Frames: Rethinking of Darwinian Evolution: by Niles Eldredge
- Natural Selection: Domains, Levels, and Challenges: by George C. Williams
- Causes of Evolution: A Paleontological Perspective: by Robert Ross
- The Crucible of Creation: by Simon Conway Morris
- The Nature of Selection: by Elliott Sober
Books related to, or with contributions by, Stephen Jay Gould
- The Evolutionists: by Richard Morris
- The Darwin Wars: by Andrew Brown
- The Third Culture: by John Brockman
- But Is It Science?: by Michael Ruse, ed.
- Philosophy of Biology: by Michael Ruse, ed.
- Modern Cosmology & Philosophy: by John Leslie, ed.
- Science and Creationism: by Ashley Montagu, ed.
- The Evolutionary Synthesis: by Ernst Mayr, ed.
- Unweaving the Rainbow: by Richard Dawkins
- Mystery of Mysteries: by Michael Ruse
Man's Place in Nature
- Defenders of the Truth: by Ullica Segerstrale
- Sociobiology: The New Synthesis: by Edward O. Wilson
- The Moral Animal: Why We Are the Way We Are: by Robert Wright
- The Triple Helix: Gene, Organism, and Environment: by Richard Lewontin
- Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies: by Jared Diamond
- Born That Way: Genes, Behavior, Personality: by William Wright
- Lifelines: Biology Beyond Determinism: by Steven Rose
- The Bell Curve: by Richard Herrnstein, Charles Murray
- The Bell Curve Wars: by Steve Fraser, ed. (Gould et al.)
- Intelligence, Genes, and Success: by Bernie Devlin, et al.
- How the Mind Works: by Steven Pinker